My rate is $150 per 50-minute session in-office, by phone, or via HIPPA approved ZOOM teleconference.
I offer a few reduced fee or sliding-scale rates for clients who are ready to work yet may not have the financial means. Please note however, that my practice is not a low-cost counseling center; agencies that offer lower fees generally have outside funding to supplement costs, unlike private practice settings. Thus if you need a lower fee than I can offer, I can provide referrals to local low-cost agencies upon request. Please contact me at (323) 920-9ART or (323) 920-9278 to learn more and ask about availability.
If you have a PPO insurance plan, services may be covered in full or in part. However, I do not accept insurance directly. I can provide a Superbill invoice upon request, for you to submit directly to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
Some helpful questions to ask your insurance are:
• Do I need a referral from a physician before I can get therapy?
• Does my insurance cover a provider outside of network?
• What is my deductible and has it been met?
• How much will my plan cover for each session? (Please note that this may be a specific dollar amount or percentage of the fee or some combination between the two)
• Is there a limit for number of sessions or amount of fees per year?
Please understand that I cannot guarantee coverage. If you plan on your insurance assisting you, please be sure to confirm with your insurance company before we begin working together.
I accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards for payment.
If you ever need to cancel or reschedule a session I require a 24-hour notice, since that time was specifically reserved for you. The cancellation fee is the full cost of the session. The cancellation fee may possibly be waived, if you are able to reschedule within the same week, or if there is a legitimate emergency. Thank you for understanding.